Thursday, March 22, 2012

Morning of Day four

After three days of cleaning eating, I have lost 2 whole pounds. In three days! Wow, for me, this is monumental.

Last night, I had a rough time. I started to just feel like I was having a complete and total meltdown. I just wasn't feeling satisfied. I think it is directly related to lack of carbs, because I have been focusing on eating very little carbs because there aren't very many that are considered "clean". I am also counting calories. I have been keeping within my calories, and exercising every day. I am feeling positive about the changes I have made about half the day. I want to see these changes. I want to experience weightloss, but it is hard to give up the things you love. And yet, I know the only way to truly experience God's best for my life is to learn to "control" and train my flesh. That is why God calls us to fasting, in a way that is what I am doing. Fasting is about putting down the desires and lust of our flesh to focus on God and the spiritual. I would say I am definitely putting down the lust of the flesh, now I just need to focus more on God through this process. He is my strength. My peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment