Friday, March 30, 2012

Day 12- Clean eating and shakeology....

Today is the start of my 12th day doing a clean eating and shakeology challenge. Last week was crazy, I lost 4 pounds. Since then I have been holding steady, but not losing any more weight. I am doing well. A lot of it is a mental/emotional challenge for me. There are times I eat food, and not even an hour later, I can feel the food burning off and I get a feeling like I could be getting hungry. I know though that it is NOT true hunger, but my body is eating away at my fat stores and burning off calories. I know to experience weightloss, I have to accept that and allow my body to work it's magic. It's hard at times. Sometimes I just start craving things that I haven't allowed myself to have, i.e. coke. I am trying to do my best though, every day. These changes take time and I also have truly accepted that. Or at least, I am working on accepting that. Every day is a challenge... every day, I am pushing myself to see how far I can go... through exercise, eating right, and praying through the hard stuff.

1 comment:

  1. Day 12 means you are halfway to a healthy new habit!! That's so great! I have actually a strangely similar life to you, only my husband got out of the military and joined the fire department! This is our first year NOT homeschooling, and I have been a stay at home mom with odd jobs for 14 years.
    My biggest struggle with food and exercise is self control. I have posted a Real Busy Mom's exercise routine, and I plan to add real life family recipes and food challenges. You can check it out on my blog. I am all for realistic life changes. I want long term results, and I want a balanced life. Thanks for visiting me :)

    ReplyDelete