Wednesday, June 27, 2012

I got work out shoes!

Ok, so I haven't really worked out in months. I wanted to be consistent, but I really hurt my feet and knees when I was working out with no shoes. I did not have the money for shoes to workout in. I knew I needed to go to a special store and be fitted and I finally did that. Now I can get back to my goals and back to changing my whole life. I still continued to eat healthy, MOST OF THE TIME! I have definitely had some areas I have struggled in and  I am finally really able to face it and I don't even want junk food nearly as much as I did when I started this journey. I can truly feel the difference when I make healthy choices and when I make crappy choices. This whole process has been hard on those around me, but I am thankful that I do have the support, love, and encouragement of my husband and my kids. 

I bought my work out shoes, and came home and worked out! Yay!!! It felt so good, I felt like crying. I am so thankful! They are great shoes! Let's get this party RE-started! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment