Monday, July 16, 2012

One week into following TurboFire class schedule

That's a terrible title... So not feeling creative at this moment because I just finished working out HARD. 7 days into my class schedule for TurboFire. They are not lying when they say that this workout is intense. Excuse my language, I don't swear, but I the only words that I can use to describe this workout that does it justice is that it is totally BAD ASS!!! Ok, so now that I have done that and offended some of my best friends, let's move on.

So, I had gotten to 250.8 not too long ago, but was hovering around 252 for a couple weeks now. (when I say hovering I mean it was bouncing around) But this morning, I did my one week weigh in. I finally hit two things.... 25 pounds lost and I am officially below 250. The scale read 249.8!!!! Gosh, people, I know I have a long way to go. I am working my tale end off! This week was filled with joy, frustration, and many tears. There was one workout this week that I literally broke out in tears in the midde of it, Chalene was giving a pep talk and telling me to tell myself that I was not tired that I could do this, and I began saying that and trying to get myself to believe it and I just started sobbing.... seriously.

I am NOT an athlete. Never really have been. The most athletic thing I ever did in my life was to be a cheerleader from 7-9th grade. I am pushing harder then I ever thought I could and finding strength in something that I literally never wanted to be part of. I wasn't willing to sacrifice in order to reach my goals. But here I am doing just that! Keep going, it's going to be so worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment